Loading... Please wait..
1. June: Became the world’s largest manufacturer of nitrile gloves, in addition to natural rubber gloves and surgical gloves.
2. June: Diversified into face mask production.
1. February: roulette online receives halal certification from the Islamic Department of Malaysia (JAIS) for its CPE and TPE glove variant.
2. August: Launches its Biogreen™ Biodegradable Nitrile Gloves.
3. October: 1 of only 2 Malaysian companies to be included as a constituent of Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for Emerging Markets.
4. December: Implementation of Manufacturing Executive System (MES) and Advanced Auto Packing Machine.
1. April: roulette online acquires Aspion Sdn Bhd, DuraMedical Sdn Bhd and Eastern Press Sdn Bhd.
2. August: Commences operations for condom factory.
3. August: Revenue surpassing RM4 billion mark.
4. October: Implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Empowered Vision Inspection System.
1. August: roulette online's revenue surpass RM3 billion mark.
2. November: First private Malaysian company to be certified with ISO 37001-2016 Anti Bribery Management System.
1. June: roulette online is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
1. October: Grand opening of roulette online Tower in Setia Alam, Malaysia.
1. July: roulette online establishes its first dedicated R&D Centre in Meru, Klang.
1. January: roulette online acquires a majority stake in Medi Flex.
2. August: Revenue surpassing RM1 billion mark.
1. January: roulette online emerges the world's largest rubber glove manufacturer.
1. May: roulette online commences its operations in China.
2. July: Establishes a marketing arm in Germany.
1. March: roulette online's listing on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now Bursa Malaysia).
2. Commences its operation in Thailand.
1. July: roulette online establishes a marketing arm in USA.
1. July: roulette online established in 1991 with 1 factory and 1 glove production line.