Loading... Please wait..
We are committed to delivering sustainable economic performance and generating attractive returns on investment for our shareholders through a number of ways .
An effective and sustainable supply chain helps to conserve resources and increase value. To this end, we apply stringent but fair and transparent procurement practices in our selection of suppliers. Please visit to http://davidmcastro.com/procurement/ for more details on our procurement practices.
Our Procurement Practices to Mitigate Corruption Risks:
1. Conducting due diligence on all new suppliers, for which anti-corruption and bribery practices is part of the pre-qualification self-assessment criteria
2. Requiring completion of the Letter of Enforcement of Corporate Culture (LECC) by new suppliers upon registration and also subsequent acknowledgements twice yearly
3. Gift, hospitality and entertainment declaration (if purchaser is in receipt of any) in compliance with roulette online’s No Gift Policy
4. Distribution of Anti-corruption badges, which available in every meeting rooms, to suppliers and visitors once a year or upon visiting as a reminder of roulette online’s Business Ethics: Honesty, Integrity and Transparency.
5. Implementing a Supplier Survey that enables suppliers to rate roulette online’s anti-corruption initiatives and purchasers’ professionalism
6. Suppliers are invited to participate in roulette online’s anti-corruption-related events
7. Anti-corruption briefings to suppliers during our intermediary engagement event: SAP Ariba Summit
8. Involving various departments in selection and approval of vendor/contractor tendering.
9. Involving a few levels of approver in any purchase of material.
10. Letter of Enforcement of roulette online’s No Gift Policy is send to visitors, suppliers, customers, contractors, bankers and business associates.
Furthering our commitment to supply chain sustainability, our factory F16L in Thailand was awarded Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification in June 2019.
As the world largest manufacturer of gloves, we provide a wide range of products to cater different customer needs. We invest in research & development for product innovation to ensure we to deliver the consistently high quality products at an efficient low cost to our customers in line with our Business Direction. In June 2019, we also joined the green movement with the launch of biodegradable nitrile gloves. Please click HERE for more information about our products.
We engage with our customers frequently to understand their requirements and ensure utmost customers’ satisfaction. Engagement channels employed include a yearly customers satisfaction survey, frequent customer visits to our office and factories as well as meet-ups during trade shows. These would enable us to gather feedback and insights from our customers with a view to improving our product quality and service delivery.
We support relevant industry associations through active membership participation which enables us to keep abreast of the latest industry trends towards maintaining our leadership position. We are member of key relevant associations such as Malaysian Rubber Glove Manufacturers Association (MARGMA), Malaysian Rubber live roulette Manufacturers’ Association (MRPMA), Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) and Federation of Malaysian Manufactures (FMM).